Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Friday, October 28, 2005


If I had the power I would have gladly, and I repeat gladly, killed everything collegeboard. Seriously and honestly. Enough is enough. This time we were in for another wonderful shock; the SAT papers didn't arrive from America. They forgot, I guess. Or something equally dumb. I wouldn't be suprised in any case. How ridiculously lame and how ripping-the-admission-ticket-ly annoying. But true...

I took a day off, skipped my Economics test, went through that wretched 5 inch thick SAT book again, revised every darn technique, gave myself a headache, not once, not twice but several times, got our sociology tests postponed, changed ever darn schedule, for what? For having the privildge of roaming through Avari at 7 in the morning? For walking through their grand halls? For opening that huge, royal woodern door all by myself? For the SAT that always disappoints/annoys/angers/ us? FOR NOTHING!!!

Even though I know that the supervisor has little, if any fault in this SAT fiasco, I somehow want to give her a thick, meaty punch. She seems to enjoy our plight, laughs at us and cracks joke at the most unappropriate of times. Right when everyone was ready to grate through steel, she gave an ear to ear smile saying, 'its not our fault' conveniently followed by ' will you please shut up'.

This SAT is a joke. A prank. A curse. Atleast for us.


posted by Niqabi at 10:52 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

be of good cheer...at least the deadline fer takin the Dec SAT has been extended...its 9 Nov now...S just checked...and relax guys...its frustrating, but ull be fine...is just a test after all...

8:19 AM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawwwwww baychari!!
gudLuck.
go for the supervisor punch but make sure u have some back up.

10:42 AM

  Blogger ATY said...

aww my poor sweetie i feel so sorry for u...yaar collgeboard kya u shud just blow up the whole of america seedha seedha....

6:11 AM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience is the virtue of the saints.

10:41 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

Jazakallah for the comments everyone...

Its Eid day after tomorrow, rejoice...!!

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers