Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Sunday, September 25, 2005


Babies and Gentlemen, Ramadhan's approaching, just a few days drive away. Something about it is giving me shades of happiness. Maybe its the colourful idea of being dramatically more practising for a month or simply the thought of some significant change coming my way. I don't know and as long as I'm suffusing gaiety, I don't even care:)



Take care everyone.

Ramadhan Mubarak in advance.


posted by Niqabi at 7:02 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger zaza said...

heyhey! RAMAZAAN MABROOK to you too!! somehow, im fretting coz il be travelling for 4 hours everyday na - & plus i eat like a horse haha
may Allah give me himmat to pull thru, coz i want lots and lots of Eedi !

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers