Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


There's alot of falling-in to do right now after the unfortunate blog post incident. So many relationships to fix, so many twisted riddles to solve, so many emotions to be worded out, so many grudges to be washed and most importanly so many apologies to be made.

The air is thick with misunderstanding, dissappointments and misinterpretation. But gladly, atleast its in the air now, open to everyone.

Occasional friction with friends is part of the package and natural I guess, making one more aware, conscious and careful. Clearly, I don't want to be too negative. I don't regret writing what I wrote. I'm glad that I came to know the truth. I'm glad that it turned out differently. I'm glad that someone came forward to clear something. I'm glad that it happened. But the downside is that a very dear friend got hurt in the process. Its painful to realise this but whats more aching is that how can one apologise for something that hurt so deeply?

I know it was sharp, probably too judgemental and too tacklessly written. I never intended to hurt you and none of it was written with you in mind. If I had problems with you, I would come and talk them over instead of writing all that on a public blog! Err...which is exactly what I'm doing now but don't worry no strangers come here, anyway! I'm just so sorry for hurting you.

And Z, I won't intentionally be casuing her grief (lol) in any way and neither will I be taking over her so don't worry and don't feel threatened.

Jazakallah for being there. Luve youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


posted by Niqabi at 6:49 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah lol niqabi tum cheez kia hoh!? :) 'tu cheez barri hai mast mast' hahah! im stil waiting for you letter and my blog!
my advice to u is dont worry, b happiieee! and be happy, coz no1 else can do it for u.

4:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers