Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Saturday, July 30, 2005


So I start back at school in like two weeks. This time is always very hard for me, no matter how old I get or no matter how mature I think I am. Just the prospect of it fills me with this ineffable dread and anxiety. Its like being pushed into a gas chamber. Ok, not really that but something along those lines. And I'm supposed to be a mature, wise, calm, eighteen year old....lady. I thought I would be able to shake off this childish fear by now! But obviously no, I haven't. During the school days I'm pretty successful in keeping my hatred for schools and formal education system at bay. But in holidays with nothing to do, all the laziness, sleepless nights, power fluctuation, floods, unbearable heat, moths, frogs and tadpoles etc i just can't humanly stop myself from harbouring my....'disapproval'. So it grows by the minute. Waking up early, meeting so many people in a single day, dealing with bench (and not common room because I'm hardly ever there) politics drives me to attempted suicide. The fact that I go through this twice every year, would be relevant and I'm hoping this time again I forget about it just as quickly as it started. If only I could just forget school and be an intelligent illiterate all my life...

School Survival

Nobel Prize Winners Hate School

I Really Hate School


posted by Niqabi at 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers