Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Saturday, July 16, 2005


The 'hue and cry' raised in the aftermath of this MSN nick:

'Dumbledore died and snape is a traitor', came as a startling shock to me. This nick collected more responces, albeit full of hatred and cuss words, than the ones on London blasts and Quetta train collision. Funny isn't it?

Four people completely freaked out and wanted to kill me instantly. One friend was very cool about it and encouraged me to spoil it for more people. The more, the better. So I love her.

Don't call me mean! I didn't kill Dumbledore! It was all J.K. Rowling's fault and infact it wasn't even her fault, Dumbledore was supposed to die in this book. It wasn't a difficult guess!! He was already so old, it would have been unnatural and very fictious to keep him alive for this long. Everyone's so emotional about this book, eloquently expressing their feelings through MSN crying emoticon; it has started to seem real to me too! I'm so glad not to be part of this Pottermania. But in any case, I might as well just send a dua his way...

May Allah bless Dumbledore's soul and give him eternal peace, Ameen. pah!


posted by Niqabi at 9:57 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha - gud for u to spoil it for everyone- id do the same, brings wierd satisfaction spoiling things. u kno wat i mean, henna? ;) hehe, but hey, im just happy im not into Harry Potter n J.K Rowling - :)

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers