Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


I was driving and I crashed into a massive tree trunk and that was the end of the windscreen and the cute yellow sticker on it. Now we're windscreen-less. With no glass to hinder our sight, we see the world as it is, the road as it comes, the rain as it pours, the donkey as it shits...the smell, fragrance and beauty all in their natural form and existence. That's a lovely feeling.You shout at people to get outtav the way and they hear you, even with all the windows closed! Isn't that simply amazing? A pity on all those who have their windscreens intact. You're all deprived of driving with wind in your face, your hair, your eyes and your ears. You are missing out on a divine luxury, I tell you.


posted by Niqabi at 6:52 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

Yeah, alhamdolilah. I'm alright though a bit shaken. Atleast now I know how its like to have an accident...

11:05 AM

  Blogger Maha said...

It isn't good to make a joke about everything sweety...but thanks for the laugh anyway:p
be careful-
no, DON'T DRIVE...I love you and don't want you getting injured due to your brilliant driving skills!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BE SAFE!
:)

11:19 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

People, thank you SO much for your affectionate, considerate, caring, warm-hearted and romantic comments. I'm going to drive carefully. Yes I will Em, don't you worry and jazakallah for being so sweet. I love you too.very much.

Chij...lol sorry about the huge mistake. Its just as massive as the trunk itself. I don't know maybe I mistyped it to em because I was in SUCH a hurry, i just HAD to tell someone and she was online. I wasn't even seeing what i was writing. Khyr glad you support me in my driving experiences(but not enuff to come with me!!) luvya loads

I'm sure gonna be careful now, ive learnt my lesson and jokes aside, all that taking-the-world-as-it-comes crap is gettin on my nerves. I can'y afford to have yet another one of those divine luxuries. Pah

Take care everyone, keep smiling and loving me.

2:02 PM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

u shud get the 'craziest driver of the year' award... :)

3:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers