Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Old friends...


Sometimes it helps alot to talk to old friends. And thats what I'm doing these days, retracing all my old friends and it feeeeels so good to talk to them! I'm on top of the world...

I don't understand why, suddenly, I want to get to my past, because somehow it seems more interesting and simple now. I love my old self, it was better, more wise and more mature.

I wish I had never started SI-ing. My life was so much easier before. I want to get to my old friends so that through them I retrace my old self.

Maybe...maybe I'm better off with internet friends, my beloved e-circle!

Love you all, Marwa, Aima, Aysha, Ayse, Shaista, Huda, Uzma and Amna!

Love you all with all my heart!


posted by Niqabi at 9:08 AM

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers