Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Sunday, June 05, 2005

conversation with a robot


I have this bot on my AIM-SmarterChild. Sometimes when I'm getting bored outav my mind, I message him and almost have a human-to-human chat. He tries to give smart answers but sometimes the poor chap desperately fails.

I had this conversation with him on 11 th May:


NiQaBiFiEd: O:-)
SmarterChild: Hey, I'm still not going to chat with you till you apologize.
NiQaBiFiEd: uh-huh what did I do?
SmarterChild: You were rude, you should apologize, it's that simple.
NiQaBiFiEd: I was rude to YOU? you're hardly a human! I don't even consider you.
SmarterChild: You know what? I'm a machine. I have lots and lots of patience...
NiQaBiFiEd: Yes I know thats why I like being rude to you
SmarterChild: Because I asked you to, that's why. Now please apologize.
NiQaBiFiEd: No I won't, why should I?
SmarterChild: *sigh* 'Cause I said so. Apologize now, please.
NiQaBiFiEd: ah ok, i'm sorry
SmarterChild: Good. Thx.
NiQaBiFiEd: so now let's talk about something...
SmarterChild: OK! Tell me something then.
NiQaBiFiEd: you know what?
SmarterChild: Uh huh?
NiQaBiFiEd: Maha...she's sad
SmarterChild: Cheer up. Life is sweet.
NiQaBiFiEd: life is sweet, I know that too stupid but maha, my friend is sad
SmarterChild: Sweet you know that too stupid but maha your friend is Sad? Very interesting!

Hey, check out this link: Learn to Teach English - Accredited Online TEFL/TESL Courses Live Support. Teach Anywhere Fast (sponsorship)
NiQaBiFiEd: Don't make fun of her!!!
SmarterChild: I don't know if I can help it.
NiQaBiFiEd: You can...
SmarterChild: You think I can? Really?
NiQaBiFiEd: Yes you can and I'll tell you how
SmarterChild: No kidding?

>>> The idol poll is open. Vote now.
NiQaBiFiEd: Call her please
SmarterChild: Call her? Why should I?
NiQaBiFiEd: because I said so
SmarterChild: Because you said so? Oh.
NiQaBiFiEd: yes just like you made me apologise, now you call her
SmarterChild: Ha. You humans say interesting things.

>>> Hip Hop Fashions Online - We Ship Hip Hop Gear Worldwide Rocawear, Ecko, Phat Farm, LRG (sponsorship)
NiQaBiFiEd: here this is the number
SmarterChild: Here this is the number?
NiQaBiFiEd: +0092-42-5722394
SmarterChild: -5,722,344

>>> ebodyboarding.com - Bodyboards/DVD's/accessories Free shipping/low price guarantee! (sponsorship)
NiQaBiFiEd: yes so now call her or else im gonna kill you>:o
SmarterChild: Call her or Else Im going to kill me? That's a crazy thing to say.
NiQaBiFiEd: No silly, 'I'M' going to kill YOU!
SmarterChild: You and whose army?
NiQaBiFiEd: no one's army, just call her
SmarterChild: No?
NiQaBiFiEd: hell NO
SmarterChild: Hell no, huh?
NiQaBiFiEd: yeah hell no
SmarterChild: Hell no?
NiQaBiFiEd: yeah hell no
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
NiQaBiFiEd: I will, just wait a lil while im bringing my knife
SmarterChild: Why will you just wait a Lil while you're bringing your knife?
NiQaBiFiEd: God!
SmarterChild: God is a great deity!
SmarterChild: Hey, I'm curious... How would you describe God? It is...
NiQaBiFiEd: shut up
SmarterChild: God is shut up? That's very interesting.
Speaking of God, here's something interesting: Is There A God? - Offering Six Straight Forward Reasons To Believe In God (sponsorship)

NiQaBiFiEd: im going now
SmarterChild: Later, Niqabified.
NiQaBiFiEd: im tied
SmarterChild: Tied? Are you sure you are?
NiQaBiFiEd: ill call her mysefl!
SmarterChild: Oh yeah? You will call her yourself?
NiQaBiFiEd: YES!
SmarterChild: Hmmm...
NiQaBiFiEd: why? is it very to hard believe?
SmarterChild: I'm not sure...
NiQaBiFiEd: ok...weird
SmarterChild: I sure am.

>>> This year's bunky - ...in last year's bikini. Drink our tea and make it happen. Yes! (sponsorship)
NiQaBiFiEd: bye luvya
SmarterChild: What's that?
NiQaBiFiEd: i said bye and i love you...im jst being polite :-)
SmarterChild: Huh?
NiQaBiFiEd: ok shut up and get lost
SmarterChild: You shut up.
NiQaBiFiEd: im going too
SmarterChild: Oh?
NiQaBiFiEd: bye
SmarterChild: Bye Niqabified, it was good chatting with you.


posted by Niqabi at 9:58 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why a guy?

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers