Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Monday, July 04, 2005


I'm having a wonderful time with my rainfall. It had been forcasted for three days in Lahore, every morning but sadly, it didn't rain today. Although few of us are happy about this, but I'm not. I love rain. It ruined our plans of meeting and going out and I am sad about that but at the same time it has done the remarkable job of lowering the temperature and cheering the moods. It hinders tranportation and general movement but atleast it doesn't make you sweat 24/7. So do not speak ill of rain.


I'm re-re-re-re-re-reading a book by Hanif Kureshi called 'The buddhist of Suburbia' and the strange thing is that everytime I read it I find it more enjoyable and humorous. If any of you think that depression and wit don't go together, you should read a few pages from any of Hanif Kureshi's novels. They will surely make you feel better about depression if not yourself. I'm also learning English calligraphy by copying alphabets from the samples I downloaded from the internet. I'm tutoring myself so I'm not expecting anything professional, obviously. But hopefully soon I'll be able to write just about everything in calligraphy, which is a step ahead from bubble writing. I calligraphied chij bachee's name on the packing material left from our washing machine and gifted it to her but I guess its not upto the mark. Because later she was asking me what she should do with it and where she should put that err...junk. She didn't actually say 'junk' but she meant it. I know. I'm good at figuring out the 'under-lying' words. Anyway, we'll improve and you'll see. I'll probably be getting paid to do peoples names, who knows! I expect people to respect me for the amazing works I'll do in future.


Some people just don't come online. You rip your insides, you drink safi, you eat almonds, you wash toilets but still no. They only come when they are getting extremely bored and have absolutely nothing else to do, only to chat for 30 minutes and then off they go with their lordly airs. While you leave your homework, skip classes, postpone just about every darn thing thats important to you to talk to them. They move on with life and you just keep raah-tekking, lol. Thats so desperately desperate! And if you're thinking that I did any of the above for someone then....you're right! I did! I do realise that its a public blog and confessions hurt but I'd feel better once its out.


Em Tiddi, I don't like you. You're a peace-of-mind-stealer! Your prank was NOT funny, it was plain brain torture. I went over and over in my mind and tried to recall almost ALL the conversations I've had with you, to see if there's something, some little word or phrase that I uttered, which was offensive and it turns out that there is none! Okay besides all the jokes, there is not one! I tell you! And you ARE stupid, ok!!


God, I feel so empty now. Nothing to whine, no one to lash out at... I guess I'll go now.
take care everyone.

P.S: Zainab, do something about your blog! Its losing popularity!



posted by Niqabi at 4:35 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Maha said...

Aw Niqabi, you little darling, i would NEVER throw away ANYTHING you give me. I just hope you can teach me calligraphy just like you did bubble writing.
I am hoping that you don't remember any of the messages I sent you day before yesterday because I was only trying to be funny...I am sorry *sweety* and I have run out of gay stuff to say to you...anyway, i'm sorry and i hope ur not annoyed..




BY THE WAY-i am NOT stupid:P:P!-just plain evil:D

10:09 AM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey niqabi, the DARN thing wont open! what can i doo!? il start a new blog after my life takes an unexpected, exciting turn (thats if it does!) & the rain, God knows i love the rain so much! if its raining in college, id be out gettin soaked while 'the others' would be inside - typical girls i say! i love the rain, and dont mind getting soaked but its nice to watch it too - & in your letter you can write me some caligraphy style stuff - (if u want! coz i rely wanna c!) i posted ur letter today...luv ya! xoxo
ps. why oh why could u nOt be a guy, oh other half of mine!??

12:51 PM

  Blogger ATY said...

ahahaha...i'd luv to read another of hanif qureshi's books...chalo, i'll borrow it from u after the summer vacations ok?
acha agar nahin daini to keh daina, meray peechay meri buraiyaan na karna.
hmm...gud luck w/ ur calligraphy...i kno u'll be just great at it....seeing as u practised ur bubble writings almist everywhere, practise like that will make ur calligraphy perfect too :)

poor Em...tut...uss ki to khair nhain hai...anyways...if u ever feel empty...just turn to Him, ur Maker, ur Creator, the One who will always love u no matter what...and u'll feel so satisfied u won't need anyone to come online or anyone to lash out at...just sit on ur prayer mat and whine to Him...trust me, u'll feel much much better

1:09 PM

  Blogger ATY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers