Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Thursday, July 07, 2005


Is it just me trying to have a jolly good time these days? I'm striving for it, making a serious constant effort, working very hard for it but seems like nobody else wants to or just can't...


My friends, all of them actually, are going through some serious problems of their own that they are finding difficult to cope with. They are talking about taking a break from life or running away from home or wanting to kill some person or themselves. While they never look at me for support, of any sort, I still feel guilty sometimes. Guilty for being incapable of doing anything for them, guilty for not being there for them when they need me (they've stopped needing me actually), guilty for being my introverted self. It sucks not to be able to say a few comforting words, in person. It sucks to feel it inside, carry it everywhere but not to be able to express it somewhere. It sucks to suffocate your thoughts and feelings inside when every inch of your body wants them out so badly. So so badly.


I hate social phobia. I wish it would die a natural death and let us live peacefully, happily ever after...
The End.


posted by Niqabi at 12:07 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaar
CHEEEEEEEEER UPPPPPPPP-
sometimes the silverline around a cloud isnt enuff to make somehing wrong seem right, but hey thats life and u gotta get used to the way things r ...
i luv u lots, as many ppl do already - x

4:05 AM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOCIAL PHOBIA - R.I.P

5:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers