Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Monday, July 18, 2005


Uptil now, I've never pondered over the disadvantages of blogging, mainly because I thought they weren't any. A few days ago, when I was having one of my long day-dreaming sessions it occured to me that my blogspot is the only place where I feel in complete control of everything. To be able to excerice your control through words is not a small gift, I realised. And probably this is one of the reasons why its so addictive


Its true that Blogspot provides you with unlimited space for your thoughts, rants and rambles (for which we are very grateful!). It gives you the personal attention you crave and the importance you desire through feedback from various people. As a blogger you're confident, assertive, bold and open about all issues, most of the time you write your thoughts without hestitation. It helps to develop that certain e-courage. But what it robs you of is your real life courage to speak up, your ability to communicate effectively person-to-person and general interacting skills.

I'm an anti-social person so maybe I'm just using blogspot as an excuse but in any case thats my personal view.


posted by Niqabi at 1:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers