Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Sunday, February 26, 2006


It's so good to have Lahore's skies drizzling over us. I've been praying for this kind of weather ever since winters started. Alhamdolilah finally it's here and hopefully for long. Today's a Sunday evening with a pleasant weather, the circumstances are spelling out 'festivity' but unfortunetly nobody at my house is spirited enough to indulge in any sort of merry-making.

In other news, our fridge broke down and now smells of vegetables, fruits, rotten bits of food and yogurt are wafting through the house. Air freshners are nothing but a tender consolatory pat; they do no good, they clean no air, they just sit stoically sporting a fashionable fruit scent label. Nothing beats fresh air coming directly from the window.

Just a while ago, I applied a teeth-whitening gel on my teeth and now they're gleaming like stars! I hope the shine is permanent!


posted by Niqabi at 5:24 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Afshan said...

I love drizzling weather! Despite no one else enjoying it quite like I do, the beauty of it really makes me feel at peace. The weather became much warmer since yesterday, but again, the breeze was something that'd make your heart feel light. SubhanAllah.

The breezes right before a shower of rain really rock my socks. :swoon:

9:11 AM

  Blogger Reza said...

I need to get me those teeth thingies too. :D. Nice weather btw. It was like that in LA 2 days ago.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers