Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Friday, January 27, 2006


So much is going on and so little time to reflect and analyse. For starters, I've been insanely busy with studies. I come home around 8 ish and after that I'm only eager to go to bed. I've not been spending alot of time at home lately and that's been helpful in making up my mind over certain views. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of isolation to think clearly. Although you can make up all the theories in the world, but putting them into practise is something horribly different. I've seen this happening, I've been through this cycle of 'thought and revealation' when you extract sense out of the tense circumstances but when it comes to actually playing your part in real life, you're caught off guard. Its irritatingly ironic!

And now I've come to the point that I deliberately stop myself from thinking because what I imagine and what actually happens are events of two different worlds. Predictions, intutions...all crap. Taking life head-on....not an easy job. I wish I could just take a back seat from all the noise and clatter and get off whenever I want. Another problem is striking a balance. I'm hopeless in that, I don't know how much to give, when to give, whom to give; what to do...! I say there are just too many choices and options to choose from, which makes us more accountable and responsible for our problems and miseries. We bring on everything ourselves.


posted by Niqabi at 9:59 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Good to have you back..:)
I can so relate to the "being caught off guard when the time comes"...ironic indeed!!
Sometimes it is just easier to let things take their course...after all...Que Sera Sera!!

p.s....hope things are fine at your end?
Oh and got my score...alhamdulillah...been blessed with more than I thought I deserved...thankyou for praying for me!

5:41 PM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

Jazakallah Aya!! You do understand na? Phew, im glad!

Alhamdolilah things are fine...generally but sometimes the moments are not all thaat lovely, lol.

I'm SOO glad to know abt your score. See, Allah never wastes one's duas and hard work. Stay strong!

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers