Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Thursday, April 28, 2005


I think wanting to write is a fundamental sign of disease and discomfort. I don’t think people who are comfortable want to write--somebody.


Interesting Quotes:
Why is it that no one who is supposed to be here for me never is.
I have gone insane. I won’t be talking with you for a while.
You don’t have to drive me crazy—I’m close enough to walk.
If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia
I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


April is just so adorable, despite its rotten, nasty, mean, bleak, black, blue, miserable days I can never hate it.

Hey, check out this website, they've listed down all the phobias in the world.

Phobias


Also sociology is useful in understanding relationships—all kinds of relationships, from international diplomacy to the most intimate relationships of the family.

Wow! Sociology IS useful for me, after all. I've got nothing to lose except self-respect and in the end I'll have a better understanding of my family which I desperately need so I'm willing to take what it gives. Everything. Even bias.


lol, I found this funny, and only people who study sociology will be able to share the joke.

Studies have demonstrated that rates of violent crime go up as the sale of ice cream also increases. This is a positive correlation, but should we conclude that eating ice cream causes people to get violent and commit crime?... (This could really simplify the Crime Bill!)

Well, as it turns out, this positive correlation is explained by a third variable that's not so apparent at first... That is, if we take a closer look, we see that warm weather will lead to more ice cream being sold, but it will also lead more people to be out in public places and thus increase the opportunity for violent
crime to occur...

Q.Discuss the causes and consequences of poverty in modern Britain.

D Grade student:

"Write down anything you can think of about poverty, in any order. Avoid giving any conclusions, but if you do, ensure that they are not justified by your answer."


lol-thats ME !!


posted by Niqabi at 7:43 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salams
Just thought Id let you know that Instead of using UniLife4Muslims blog Leicester Muslims got a student life msgboard instead.
Also, a request, can you please link my blog on your site?
Jazakallah.
WS

8:36 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

Okay, can you give me the link for the student life msgboard?

Yeah, sure I will link you up.

salams.

9:15 AM

  Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://groups.msn.com/leicestermuslims/studentlife.msnw

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers