Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


ONLY YOU CAN ANSWER THE FIFTH QUESTION

At the Pesach Seder children all over the world will be asking the four questions: "Why is this night different than other nights?"

Thousands of children in Eretz Yisroel will be asking a fifth question: "Why must we be different from other families, because we don't have enough money for the holiday?"

The severe cuts in government support and the sharp rise in the price of basic foods (25% rise for a loaf of bread) have made this question a painful challenge for all caring Jews. Only you can answer this question. Your response will enable hundreds of families in the Holy Land to join you in enjoying a Kosher and Happy Pesach.

Small family - $180, Medium family - $360, Large family - $ 540,
6 small families - $ 1080, 4 medium families - $ 1440,
5 medium families - $ 1800, 4 large families - $ 2160.





Aish.com
One Western Wall Plaza
PO Box 14149
Jerusalem 91141
Israel

Tel - 972-2-628-5666
Fax - 972-2-627-3172


© 2005 Aish.com

I recieved this e-mail yesterday from a Jewish website 'AISH'. When I first started using the internet (probabaly 3-4 years ago) I used to go to all the random crap websites and subscribed to their mailing lists. I once came to this Jewish website, wrote them a long e-mail on how I'm sick of being a Muslim (astegfirAllah) and wanted to enter Judisim, just to see how they respond. I don't quite remember the reply but they at once sent me alot of anti-muslim stuff to read. Later I learnt that Jews don't allow converts, there's no concept of conversion in Judisim. Either you're born into the religion or not. Anyway, just look at the questions, how unimportant and irrelevant they seem, as if answering this fifth question about simply being different is the most pressing issue in the world today. Subhan'Allah.


On a side-note, my freind's husband started this website, Qaaf-Aid (UK based) for helping the poor. Please have a look at it. Jazakallah.

Also

* Life has more to do with how we deal with crisis than what the crisis is.

* No matter what happens to us, someone, somewhere is enduring a far greater test.

* I know that regardless of what happens to me or around me, I AM HERE FOR A REASON and I'm sick of being hauled over the coals by biased teachers who've got nothing better to do than calling out my name and acting for all the world as if I'm some huge troublemaker!!! Ok that was exaggerated but teachers can get very nasty.

Salaams.


posted by Niqabi at 8:11 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger ATY said...

blank blank blankety blank ****ing ****** @#$%&^*!
i had to let it out SOMEHOW!!! those bastards...anti Isalmic thingy....God, how i hate such ppl!!!

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers