Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Sunday, April 10, 2005


I don’t want to blog and I don’t want to post and I don’t want to do my homework and I don’t want to talk and I don’t want to sleep and I don’t want to write and I don’t want to get off this chair and I don’t want to stop writing this. This’ll hopefully qualify as a productive post.


I’m suffering from Mosquito Bites. Help me.
This blog so needs to die.
And by the way my website 'Niqabified' which was basically alot of trash online is going down soon (insha'Allah!) because firstly I can't pay for it anymore and secondly I think the world would be fine without it.

-salaams


posted by Niqabi at 4:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers