Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My maths teacher


I wrote this post the day before yesterday.


Life's rolling on and going. My life's like a treadmill track, ever been to a gym? Its a machine over which people walk as if there's going to be no tomorrow but still don't get anywhere. Poor peoeple. Anyway, so my life's like that track, same routine, same people, same benches and the same blondy crows! I'm not getting anywhere with this life. For a person like me, its the wrong sort of life.
Anyway, today was a not-so-ordinary day, though. Some poeple are really good at heart. I had no idea that people could be so considerate n sweet n caring n thoughtful ! That is something new. Besides that I've come to the conclusion, well I've drawn this conclusion a billion times before as well, but now its on the blog and hence official, that my maths teacher holds a gurdge against me.I don't know whats her blondy problem and I have no idea why would she choose me outav all the other equally talkative girls. But its horrible, its terrible and its insulting! She acts as if she's my rival. Imagine teacher-student rivalry! Obviously the student is completely helpless and she takes full advantage of this.
For instance, today she was acting exceptionally bishy. All of us that includes me, S and A were having our usual round of nonsensicle chat while doing the class work. She seemed pretty uninterested and I assumed that she doesn't mind the pointless chatter as long as you're working. Hence, we carried on. We would have carried on anyway but thats besides the point. S is a rather loud person and its a tad hard to 'shush' her but that works in my benefit because my voice always gets lost in her loudness. Despite S's booming voice and my almost inaudible talk, she conveniently chooses me to hear her sweet talk.. Vengeance, I call it. And I don't care if it appropriate here or not, I like its intensity. Anyway, today for a change she called out S's name 'loudly' and made her move to her chair, right at the front. I was soo happy for those 2 minutes. Life was good and I thought I'd have a look at the post card booklet I got from a friend. Its rather weird but when I was going through the pictures I could feel her eyes on me ! Cool, isn't it?. Khyr, she told me to close the book and I took no time in shoving it down, quietly hoping that it'll end there but knowing for a fact that it wouldn't. And it didn't ! I could only decipher bits of her speech, she said something about 'our group' and then something about me being 'extremely' talkative then something about taking us to the headmistress's office and making us do our work near the pots. Making any sense? It didn't to me either! And after that she laughed. Yes that mathilicious-sweet-but-devil-inside creature actually laughed ! And all I did was open a book.

She wouldn't leave even the smallest of things unnoticed if I'm involved. I hate her very much.


posted by Niqabi at 6:34 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger ATY said...

awww....so sorry to hear that yaar...i knew long ago that she was a real meanie in spite of her incessant sweet smile.
well, u certainly have cause to worry...i suggest u keep a low profile for a few days, it's ur only hope to save u even more embarressment...she doesn't even leave me alone, and u shud hear what she says abt sarosh when she's absent!

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers