Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Wednesday, April 27, 2005


I wrote the post below a good three weeks ago or maybe even before. God knows why I didn't post it then and what made me write it but anyway here it is and I think this is by far the most irrelevant crap I've ever produced.


Ah April, I love you.

Why do I bother,

to go to school everyday?
to take a bath everyday?
to do the homework?
to wait for someone?
to use the deodrant?
to move my bum?

WHY !

So many unanswered questions to life and myself. I'll let them all die an unnatural death because I can't be bothered to know the answers, Ahhh, I'm mad.

I want to go to Auswhitz and Bergen-Belsan. I want to read : Roses from the earth by Ann Lee. I want to live in a concentration camp for just one night. I'm obsessed with the pre-war Jewish community of Amsterdam and the year 1944. I used to love Granada but then somehow the obsession shifted to World War II. Weird.

I should forget everything and go to school tomorrow.

-shalom! hehe. Naw, naw I'm a Muslim, 100% .

For those of you who are dumbfounded by the above post...should remain dumbfounded. Im only being myself.


posted by Niqabi at 4:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers