Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Friday, April 29, 2005


As much as I want to kick her, clobber her head with my calculator, smash her head againt the door, break her cheek bones and do everything brutal one can imagine, I would not. Because there is no way on earth I could perform the above without being chucked out of the school. So I have to think rationally, however difficult it may seem.

I should kill her !

She

told

me

to

get

outav

the

class

merely

because

I

pen-picked

a

mango bug...!!

Can you believe that? The crime...its so hideous, I should go to jail for it, yeah. Actually I should hang my head in shame and face a death trial. Oh I'm feelin so guilty! The guilt will kill me before I make it to the excecutioner.

I don't find it consoling that she chucked out two other students as well. I know for a fact that she hates me beyond measure and it was probably my obscene behaviour that 'turned her on'. With me well out of the class, she had no one to ridicule and the urge was killin her so she let go of her oh-im-such-a-sweety-smile and decided a lil chucking spree couldn't be that bad.

This world is brimming with stingy people. I wish I could just walk out of everything but that again is not possible like everything else.


posted by Niqabi at 7:47 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

I wish the whole school was there to witness it but I'm JUST SO GLAD you were there!!And I wish I had made it more dramatic, by banging the door or by throwing my register or doing something equally outrageous. It would have been more fun, though a bit dangerous too.

Thank you for not liking her and for feeling like killing her. That gives me

.....s a t i s f a c t i o n.....!

10:33 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

thanks Evil:)

Well its very simple. You've seen a mango bug? No? You're not missing much if you haven't but ill tell you anyway. Its like white in colour, with tiny brown legs. Sometimes if you look really hard, you can see some stripes kinda thing on them but I'm not sure !

I don't think they exist anywhere except out school ground. Thats where they live. Its VERY rare to have them in the classrooms, infact that was the first time I had seen one in a classroom and I just couldn't resist. Also it was very large. The bigger the better, han.

Pen-picked:
OK, mango bugs are disguting. Its no joke to touch them with your hands, so thats why I used two pens to lift it up and neatly put in on my friend's desk.

Thats the story!

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers