Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Saturday, February 26, 2005


To post or not to post is the right question

-clink

And this is not even a proper question so you're better off without asking it. And I don't know why I'm writing such a lame post, probably outav habit. And you don't know why you're reading such a lame post, to kill time? And besides the lameness,I really want to get ill now, get a cough, flu, tissues here n there. I long to get that feeling. That dull ache throughout my body.Tsk. Khyr, ATY writes really well. And it surprises me that people still get freaked out when I lie to them. They should know by now that my life without lieing is like a toilet without flush or something to that effect. Its not a lie lie, I usually do it for the tsk-tsk-poor-dahling-fell-for-it feeling, which is polite. I have an unusual name as well, thats what I got after going through 10 sections of mind baking questions, besides the result. I want to kill Mirza Ruswa and passport people.
Still not going to India.
Never going to India.
Bus is still beautiful.
I want to write a letter!
Dates are important, very important
26 th February'2004 *mourning*
Life is good when you're standing on a sea-saw.
Life is even better when you quickly jump off and the other person falls down, cursing.
But Life is best when you shove things down your friend's collar :P


Do I care what you think of this post? Or if I do, will I admit it??Han, han, han, han??


posted by Niqabi at 3:51 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

Beep

11:32 AM

  Blogger Maha said...

You noticed I hadn't commented! *daym*:P
Love ur post, as usual! Thanks for shoving crap down my shirt; I enjoy it immensely!
See-saws are fun with chij yelling at the side, because she cares so much!:)
India trip-oh forget about it! We'll have a ball over here! Insha'Allah!!
Write a letter to my mommy telling her you knew I was gonna kill myself and then write to me telling me how she reacted (if ur still alive!)
khair, i need a newer post! jaldi se-i'm already bored with this one

7:34 AM

  Blogger ATY said...

ooo...i din't read thsi...sorry yaar...oh thanks for saying that i write well, but to be very honest, i think chij writes much better than me.

5:49 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

Chij Bachee:
Jazakallah loads for writing that long and sweet comment.
"thanx for being so kind to me"
Am I not always?:P So you need naut menshone.

Em Tiddi:
Sure, I notice silly! I would lurve to write a letter to your mum but I dnt want to have more nightmares of getting beaten black n blue:(:P

AtY: Oh Yeah I agree with you :P

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers