Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Monday, January 24, 2005


Event of the day: Started the school bus and humbly accepted a sharp ta'ana .
Total travelling time: 2 hours.
Eternal companion: Chij-Bachee.
Waiting for: Anisha-who else could it be ( I hope she never gets to read this!)
Homework: Tons of it.
Present ailments: Throbbing headache and all time PMS.
Present worries: Get hold of that darned Bay form !
Depression: Not reported.
Bruises: Nah !
Present prized possession: A bracelet.
Parents: Fine at the moment but I expect all sorts of moods from them.
Siblings: Don't matter, at all.
Friends: The less said the better.
Present crush: A certain phupi.
Plans for the future: Yes, going to sleep again and stop writing this junk.

Signed off.














posted by Niqabi at 8:07 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Maha said...

My present prized possession is also a bracelet:D!! Gladly,though, my present crush isn't a friends phupi!!!GET OVER HER:P:P She has two sons and five grandkids...If the crush remains-well, thats just SAD!!
LOL
i LOVE ur posts Niqabi-they crack me up!:)-They are often so relatable!
I have tons of homework too, P(ost)MS, a bracelet as a prized possession, parents with flying mood swings and siblings that i dont know the whereabouts of! *no present crush*. I also plan on going to sleep-WITHOUT messing up your blog anymore:D!

10:24 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

hai Allah !! You two are sho shweet!! I'm glad I'm reading the comments 'after' school otherwise I would have been falling all over myself to be nice with you two !
I'm so happy to have friends like you, does it matter if one is borrowed and the other is an all time cousiness?Not for me though. Since both of you have tried your utmost to sound sweet, I cannot individually answer the comments coz I can be sweet to only one person at a time ! But alhamdolilah, its seriously so relieving to know that people (even if they're only two) understand me so well.

yes I can truly understand your cheap thrills, Chij-Bachee-I feel the same way ! Em tiddi, it doesn't matter if your phupi is above 60 or has 2 sons or loads of grandkids. I'm still gonna love her. I honestly don't understand my crush or any distant element that could have triggered such 'emotions'. I'm crazy in loving people.

7:10 AM

  Blogger ATY said...

ok...i think chij and em have said all that there is to be said...all i can say is that i can't stop laughing

8:18 AM

  Blogger Niqabi said...

Thanx for dropping by ATY :P:D

3:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers