Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Saturday, May 28, 2005


My exams are starting from 6 th of June, If I haven't been mistaken. I'm sooo looking forward to them! Not because my preparation is brilliant or anything even close to that, I'm just yearning for some change at school and exams would give me plenty of that. No I dont start *crying outav anxiety 10 days before my exams* or get slightly nervous, atleast not until I see the paper....

By the way, we are planning to go the mountains tomorrow, insha'Allah. I hope this time we do actually go there. Not a very appropriate time for vacationing but who cares? We're always having exams, atleast twice or thrice a year while I don't go for vacations every year, do I? So there, its justified.

Although, it'll be pretty hard to be with my family virtually all the time without any pleasant distractions, but this issue should be overlooked because firstly its not an issue and secondly I have other MORE important things to worry about. I haven't done my sociology assignment, which I'm supposed to hand over on Tuesday, secondly I recently lost my glasses, three safety pins and my sociology register at school, in the course of a single week and I need to get them back somehow! Then there is the exam preparation and unfortunetly I don't see any time for that in the near future. How sad.

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

I wish I had more time. Its not just time actually, its my laziness. I still can't believe that I've actually finished my first year of A level and my exams are just a week away!! Worse still I know I'm not going to do anything to clear this state of misbelief. It'll stay there for good till I get the shock of my life, i.e. the result.

Anyway, our plans are never final and go through a billion alterations ranging from "we're going next year to we're not going at all to we're going tomorrow"!, so I can't say anything for sure. But If I don't blog till tomorrow night, that means I have successfully left.

So people, I love you all and especially you and you and you, ok?


posted by Niqabi at 11:12 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

Oh chij bachee, alhamdolilah I had loads of fun but I missed you loads too. You should be jealous of me because I was most certainly having the time of my life. Insha'Allah i'll tell you all the stories once the exam air disappears. Looking forward to seeing you too, and yes ofcourse you're one of my three loves!

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers