Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Saturday, May 21, 2005


Confusement- me.
YeS!! - a friend of mine.

I've been freinds with her since 2003 and I've never shared myself more with anyone else through letters, other than her. But its sad to know that something that means the world to you is somebody elses junk.


[06:31:45 AM] Confusement: do you have all my letters?
[06:32:01 AM] YeS!!: i should do
[06:32:11 AM] Confusement: 'all' i mean?
[06:32:23 AM] YeS!!: i dont throw them away straight away
[06:32:30 AM] Confusement: not straight away...
[06:33:22 AM] Confusement: ah ok
[06:33:12 AM] YeS!!: i do have your letters
[06:33:15 AM] YeS!!: all of them
[06:33:17 AM] YeS!!: i think
[06:33:28 AM] YeS!!: i dont remember chucking any away
[06:32:33 AM] YeS!!: but in the furture like all other ones
[06:33:35 AM] YeS!!: I will...because i do that
[06:33:42 AM] YeS!!: with all my cards and letters

'Kind words are soft and easy but their echoes are truly endless' -Mother tereasa

Now this quote makes MORE sense if we alter it a bit:

'harsh words are killing and easy but their echoes are truly endless too!'

*Sigh*


posted by Niqabi at 10:49 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Maha said...

aww sweety...i never throw away your letters; obviously someone evil has hacked my account but I dont throw them away and i love them to bits as i do you so cheer up and keep writing to me:P
*big giant elephant hug*

2:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers