Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Stomach madness


My stomach has been giving me a hard time for quiet a while now . Don't know the reason but it could be 'safi' . In any case its very painful and has full potential of making life hell so I wish to get rid of it as soon as possible . My own efforts are not providing any fruitful results but maybe your duas could do the trick , so it is requested you to make constant dua for my stomach.


By the way , happy new year and enjoy the winter !


posted by Niqabi at 8:45 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

haha , true say . I meant 'stomach ache' actually but you get my drift so thats ok .

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers