Header
My ventilator. Read, comment and judge me not.
   

Monday, December 27, 2004

Lacoste.


Assalam Alykum ,
My hotmail inbox is STILL not working and seriously this is not funny . It never was , though but now its getting extremely annoying . I have to check 14 mail messages ! My patience is on the verge of explosion , though it doesn't matter even if it does coz hotmail is not going to work anyway . That moody panda .
My predictions on the 25 th of Dec of wearing new glasses next time I blog , have proved to be wrong , since I'm still wearing the old ones . I thought I'll get them by Monday and hence informed you accordingly ( as if you were dying to know ! ) but when I checked it from the reciept , it was Tuesday . So just one more day insha'Allah. I also had the misfortune of taking a shower yesterday . I'm still wearing the scarf though , alhamdolilah ! I'm no longer dirty and the scarf is washed as well . My hands are freezing and so are my feet . I am supposed to be wearing socks but I'm not because they drank some water by an after-wudhu-left-wet-pair-of-chappal , I have no idea if that looong word should have been hiphened but in any case it has been.
Tomorrow marks the start of the much not-awaited wedding frenzy . I'm not at all excited about it because of various reasons

-my precious holidays will go down the drain as we're required to attend the wedding for three days .
-The ceremony is not segregated so I'll have to be niqabified for almost the entire function.
-Alot of monetary asset has been wasted on the preparation of my clothes . I could have gladly used the money over some other more porductive item.
-I can't be bothered to dress up


Okay these are the reasons I can think of , I'm sure there are millions of other that I haven't yet thought about . Anyway , today I got my upper lip plucked . I really do need your clapping right now . It was so painful ! I could have died from the pain . I'm sure I wouldn't have but there is always a slight possibility . My upper lip is sore from the constant plucking and has now achieved what seems to be a certain perpetual redness ( I love the world perpetual so forgive me if its not properly used here ) .

Its 1:42 am in Pakistan and I should be in bed . But who cares about the shoulds . By the way , before I leave does any one of you have an original lacoste perfume bottle ? I need to see the picture to verify it from the one I'll get . It has to be 100% original no do-numbery stuff . Why do I need a perfume bottle would be something beyond your brains so no need to think about that .I should be going now . salaams.


posted by Niqabi at 1:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Profile
Name: Niqabi
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Housewife
Religion: Islam
Interests: World War II, Jews, Hebrew, ancient sites, Muslim rule in Spain, revolutions, Vatican city and Islamic literature.
Books: The black album, Portofino, Ladies coupe, In beautiful disguises, The buddhist of Suburbia, The hidden life of Otto Frank.
Contact: niqabified [at] gmail [dot] com
Quote: "We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners"


Previous Posts


Bloggers